Best,
Duncan

{tnx Chris!}

At 05:34 01/22/2009 +0000, you wrote:
Correct.
------Original Message------
From: DHSinclair
Sender: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
To: Hardware Group
ReplyTo: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Sent: Jan 21, 2009 11:27 PM
Subject: [H] Stupid Question..perhaps?

I truly apologize for this one. I have totally NOT kept up with this.
Sorry.
My server now runs Win2000 Server. It is at SP4.  But, I suspect that this
level of OS is soon to be no longer supported and/or able to be
WinUpdate-able. SO,.......
{When is goes I will miss it....It runs so well.}

What might I be shopping for?  I have seen mention of  "Server 03" and
"Server 08."  Yes, I have already read through OUR threads about the "SBS"
versions of same.  Not thinking I need to do a Small Business Server just
to come current; and/or support my LAN.

Can I suppose that "Server03?" is at the XP level; and, that the
"Server08?" business is about Vista-class?
Best,
Duncan

Sent via BlackBerry