Duncan,

Actually I had to get my incoming cable split...need TV...baseball season is starting! ;-)

Steve

DHSinclair wrote:
Steve,
You are now on my 'CAT6 List' when I decide to update!
Congrats!!!!!
Glad you now see Gbit speeds. Or, whatever improvement.
Yes, if the switch "runs" hot do not park anything on top of it.
Mine live on shelves all by themselves. I dust them off about every 6 months!
Other than that, they may as well be invisible!
For me, cable will be next...........
Best,
Duncan