Brian,

I pay for HD and would like to think I get HD, but if comcast is only giving
2/3 of the bandwidth that is considered HD, I may look elsewhere. I have
read that digital over the air broadcasts better than analog. I am about
30-40 miles from Seattle and Tacoma, where all the networks have broadcast
towers, so am thinking of investigating an antenna. It is a shame that we
have investing in a switch-over to HD only to not really be getting HD.

I would rather have 100 quality stations than 600 crappy stations. But that
is just me. I am sure there are people who get cable just for the soap
network or game network, but not me.

Anyway, I was just looking for confirmation or correction on my math.

Thanks,

Jim