Shame people can't take the time to just verify the hash with the official
site.

I was psyched to load it on my Lenovo x200t tablet but then found there were
several drivers not available yet, including for audio and the tablet
functions.  But I can't wait to get it working.

Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>
+1 (514) 466-2756 Canada