Subject line fixed :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Aljawal

-----Original Message-----
From: DHSinclair <dsinc...@bellsouth.net>

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:33:21
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Windows 7 RC Torrent ==  Bad

Stan,
Please fix your email.  Getting tired of the [H][Bulk] business.  RU really
clandestine?
More inline below............
Best,
Duncan

At 15:40 05/19/2009 -0500, you wrote:
>Dude [bad rejoiner if you want to keep the discussion friendly!], I don't
>want to get into a flame war
>[reads like you really do!]
>  with you but 3 countries
>[which 3? ULive in SoCal, so why do you even care about the other 2? U do
>not live there........Oh!, Japan, Korea?  Why do you even care?  THEY
>depen on U and I do buy what they build.....]

>  have independently concluded that Intel bribed manufacturers to freeze
> out AMD in their distribution networks with so-called rebates and to
> delay the release of AMD based products. AMD didn't make crappy PC's with
> their products.

>[just your opinion. Info here in the SE is that most of the returns are AMD.]

>  They made some missteps along the way (Phenom I) as Intel did (Netburst)
> but AMD didn't attempt to bribe manufacturers to give preference to their
> products. Intel did and next March we're going to see Intel get spanked
> again in US court this time. The Ati division of AMD makes excellent
> GPU's and I predict that nVidia is going to have a rude awakening in the
> 4th quarter when DX11 high performance cards come out.

>[Clearly your opinion! My last 6 months with ATI video cards leaves me to
>beg the HWG for suggestions to go back to nVidia. Yes, ATI may eventually
>catch up. Right now, today, I am still watching; and converting back to
>nVidia as fast as I can($)]

>Larrabee is going to get spanked by both camps when Intel realizes that
>using x86 to make a video card is another netburst dead end. ;-)

I do accept that UR an AMD fan-boy. Very strong. Fine. Suspected this 5 yrs
ago. Now confirmed.

OK. Perhaps I might be wimpy. Acceptable.  I started way back when with
Intel (IP266). Now, I am coming back to Intel just because it seems to me
[?] that planet Earth is also moving Intel.  You have every right to just
label me a whore..........on the other side.......... :)
No problemo!
Best,
Duncan