Sorry, this was just the settings from the ATT page formatted properly..  :)

If they don't work for you, then I am clueless as to why you keep having
problems..

JRS,
I have read your share many times.  I do not get what your point is?
I am u...@bellsouth.net.  ATT reports me as:
{masteru...@bellsouth.net
{emailali...@bellsouth.net

I do use my EmailAlias for traffic. I choose NOT to broadcast my assigned
UID with every email I try to send; and, why Bellsouth explains the use of
Suspect I could be dorked up big time here................. :)

I have gone thru the ATT required process to [move] myself to {?}.
I believe I have moved to {?}; or, so the tech support reps tell me.
Email BS continues.................

Understand "Incoming mail server: POP3", but the "POP3" label is not
available to me as I drive the windows.....in TBird and Eudora......

Still reading..................
Best,
Duncan