I could not get Eudora to pop up in the right-side box, but I did get several hits when doing a global search for "Eudora." I am still reading/printing these...............
Best,
Duncan

At 07:44 05/19/2009 -0700, you wrote:
Hmmmn. I use mine with my iMac, and use Thunderbird on my PC to access it.. Not sure why yours is giving you issues.

BTW, on those ATT help pages I sent you to, I did see one where it told you how to set up Eudora for email.

 --
JRS
stei...@pacbell.net

Facts do not cease to exist just
because they are ignored.

________________________________
From: DHSinclair <dsinc...@bellsouth.net>
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:04:08 AM
Subject: Re: [H] Eudora Wizards Please?

JRS,
Thank you for the shout.  Yes, what you shared is how I have both Eudora
and Thunderbird set up.
Eudora rcvs email , but records error(s) with each
interchange.  Thunderbird simply errors immediately on "check" w/o rcvng
any email.
I will again triple-check my program settings.

Is there a possibility that my router might be intercepting/screwing with
this new use of SSL and/or ports 465 and 995?  I will also re-scan my
router's activity log........... :)

As jmaccraw suggested, I suspect that there may be yet another device in
the chain that is not yet playing nice.  Still checking.

I did fully expect this situation to happen BTW.  I have never had good
relations with ATT; and, why my first xdsl use back in SoCal was after
Verizon bought/absorbed General Telephone.
I needed something else to do today anyway.  LOL!
Best,
Duncan