j.,
I just do not get your reference to telnet.
I will go to your links supplied and see what's what.
As far as your helpful "logging" instructions, I am sorry to say that they are way so far over my head! I am NOT a DOS/? programmer at all........But, I will create a dot-txt file to capture your share and ttry to decode/fill-in as I can.
At this point, I could be dreadfully under-educated. JMHO.
Best,
Duncan