Can you get me a link to a good hardware review that show these real world performance improvements that you're talking about? As I said, I've been reading hardware reviews for many years on this subject and see no hard evidence to back what you're saying. Synthetic benchmarks always show an improvement in bandwidth but when you use practical software applications and do comparisons there is minimal if any difference in speed. Certainly nothing that a human beings perception could detect.