You either need to ramp it down CPU-wise or add better ventilation to your room.

FORC5 wrote:
understand where your at ( being in AZ) but I do not think keeping the hot air in is a good idea. fp

At 09:49 PM 6/26/2009, Veech Poked the stick with:
My box throws off a lot of warm air from the exhaust fans.  Is there a program
that helps control the heat generated by this thing?  It isn't running
dangerously hot, but I would say the exhaust is about 90 degrees or maybe a bit
more.  Running for a couple hours it really heats up the small room I'm in.
Any ideas?

thnaks,