Have you noticed any difference between the solid gels and the sealed lead
acid???

-----Original Message-----
From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of DSinc
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 10:39A
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Sometimes they're just out to get you

Chris,
That makes a lot of sense now that I think back. In SoCal, I only recall
1 external event which caused battery intervention (other than the
internal test every 2 weeks of use).

However, here in NW Georgia, all my UPS's have seen numerous external
events since 2004 that required battery intervention. Several of these
were very early morning (nap-time) that did almost fully deplete the
batteries. So far, no lost equipment! So, I'll be happy with a 3yr
replacement cycle for now; but, I will switch to Yuasa batteries!
Best,
Duncan