http://tinyurl.com/kl39aw

At 06:01 AM 9/24/2009, you wrote:
I have a friend with a ~20?~ year old son, and I'm sure he would like
a link to that if possible.
I helped him build a box about a year ago, and he insisted on XP
for games.
He is in school (still) and could get Win7 for $29 (Student Version).
I have not pushed him towards it yet...

Rick Glazier

From: "swzaske"
I recently read a OS review that rated game performance on WinXP, Vista and Windows 7. Vista and Win7 blew XP away which is a solid measure of how much Microsoft has improved Vista SP2 and carried that over to 7. XP is rapidly dying and I'm thinking about getting a family pack later this year and swap out XP on all my boxes.