Rick Glazier

From: "swzaske"
I recently read a OS review that rated game performance on WinXP, Vista and Windows 7. Vista and Win7 blew XP away which is a solid measure of how much Microsoft has improved Vista SP2 and carried that over to 7. XP is rapidly dying and I'm thinking about getting a family pack later this year and swap out XP on all my boxes.