At 09:40 AM 07/10/2009, Christopher Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, Thane Sherrington wrote:

I have a hard drive that has an EXT3 partition on it. I have mounted it using Ext2Fsd, and I can see the drive, but some of the folders have colons in their names:

Name: 11
Name: 12
etc.

So Windows won't let me navigate to them or rename them. Any idea how I can access the files inside?

Explore2FS

You can't edit the filesystem but you can export files from it.

When I use Explore2FS, it shows a drive (hdb4) but doesn't show any folders inside it. Do I have do anything to access the folders?