On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Thane Sherrington wrote:

At 09:40 AM 07/10/2009, Christopher Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, Thane Sherrington wrote:

> I have a hard drive that has an EXT3 partition on it. I have mounted it > using Ext2Fsd, and I can see the drive, but some of the folders have > colons in their names: > > Name: 11
> Name:  12
> etc.
> > So Windows won't let me navigate to them or rename them. Any idea how I > can access the files inside?

Explore2FS

You can't edit the filesystem but you can export files from it.

When I use Explore2FS, it shows a drive (hdb4) but doesn't show any folders inside it. Do I have do anything to access the folders?

Run with Administrator Permissions, there should be a + next to the drive letter.

Christopher Fisk
--
"The administration is doing everything we can to end the stalemate in an
efficient way.  We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an
George W. Bush, April 10, 2001

believed to be clean.