I'll try the safe mode.

Thanks,
Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Rick Glazier
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 7:56 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] XP problem.

Did you try "no password"? <grin>

The only way? I know to see "all users" is to boot
into Safe Mode. That always "added" the actual
ADMINISTRATOR of the computer. (And as many
User-Admins that would fit on the plain-VGA screen.)
(I think the actual Admin "account name" can be switched BTW.)

Good luck. Sorry to post my related question, next...

Rick Glazier

From: "Bobby Heid"