Hello Brian,

Saturday, October 24, 2009, 1:36:50 PM, you wrote:

> I'm sure it's great but I went cold turkey on MMOs.  With a toddler in the
> house and another on the way I am strictly a single player, pause any time
> sort of gamer now (not that I didn't enjoy my time with MUDs, DAOC, and
> WoW).

> Oblivion, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Civ 4 (still going strong), Dead
> Space, the Witcher - those are my type of games now.

WoW isn't a game; it's an addiction. It does burn time well though.

Anyway... next game I am looking forward to is Left4Dead2. Wouldn't
mind hooking up with any of you guys on Steam for some Co-Op. I got
the original L4D also. Sicnus is my username.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."