Only one I'd consider playing is floundering in the beta stage: Stargate Worlds.

Guess MGM should of not frakked PTY Lmtd. and backed release of the originally promised stand-alone SG-1 game from 2005!

Stan Zaske wrote:
It's my first MMO. After all these years of playing games it took the words "Dungeons and Dragons" and "free" to get me to try it. I still play it in single player mode however. Someday I'll take the plunge and join a social group. Probably get eaten alive by the kids in there. LOL

Brian Weeden wrote:
I'm sure it's great but I went cold turkey on MMOs. With a toddler in the house and another on the way I am strictly a single player, pause any time
sort of gamer now (not that I didn't enjoy my time with MUDs, DAOC, and
WoW).

Oblivion, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Civ 4 (still going strong), Dead
Space, the Witcher - those are my type of games now.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>
Montreal Office