Rick Glazier

From: "DSinc"
Rick,
No. I do not have a "whole house filter." I use the dsl filters that came with the dsl modem on those house phone jacks that have telephones connected. And, I have a "special" dsl filter I bought for my home's security system. This could have been overkill because the security system has its' own dedicated line to the out-door phone company ?magic box?......... :)