Rick Glazier

From: "Anthony Q. Martin"
I was reading the white paper on Intel's SSD Optimizer. IN there it says that if you're using Windows 7 and Microsoft AHCI storage driver, then the OS will contain native support support to excute the ATA Data set Management command on the Intel SSD and no user interaction is required. However, if you're using Intel Matrix Storage manager with Win7, then you do need the tools. Now, I never installed any Matrix Storage manager...and I can't see evidence of it on the device manager.

So, am I good?