From: "Anthony Q. Martin" <amar...@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:38:55
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] 3D gaming or tv?

I saw avatar...with the glasses.  Great movie.  However, I would not
want to have to wear glasses all the time to watch TV...if you can get
the 3D effect without glasses, then I'm all for 3D TV. But I ain't, as a
general rule, going to wear those stoopid glasses to stare at the idiot
box....hmmm...well, now that i put it that way... :)