I'd assume so.  Newest version of memtest?
Sent via BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "Anthony Q. Martin" <amar...@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 23:40:13
To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: [H] memtest86+: How long?

It's been running now for 8 hours, 26 minutes, 5 passes, no errors.

Is there really any point in letting this run more?  It's testing 8 GB
of ram, those these runs take forever.  I can't image it would suddenly
uncover some bad ram.

I never would have run this in the first place, but I did have one stick
that was bad.  Prime96 and OCCT would uncover the bad ram
immediately...it just took a bit of testing to isolate which stick was
bad.  Once I found it and get a replacement stick, they then gave no
further errors.  Now, after 8.5+ hours of memtest, I think this is ram
should be blessed as ok.

Right?