It's been running now for 8 hours, 26 minutes, 5 passes, no errors.

Is there really any point in letting this run more? It's testing 8 GB of ram, those these runs take forever. I can't image it would suddenly uncover some bad ram.

I never would have run this in the first place, but I did have one stick that was bad. Prime96 and OCCT would uncover the bad ram immediately...it just took a bit of testing to isolate which stick was bad. Once I found it and get a replacement stick, they then gave no further errors. Now, after 8.5+ hours of memtest, I think this is ram should be blessed as ok.

Right?