At 12:47 PM 1/26/2010, you wrote:
Could be because PCP&C in now part of their owner, OCZ.

loose major vendors, ... not have any product to sell, ...look around everything popular is a special order,... I was told the Quiet 910 was out of production 7 months ago, but funny thing it is still listed on their site as a ongoing product and places are still selling it <special order> which is what I did until it was cancelled today... it is more then just OCZ. You might purchase a company, and shake things up but the last thing you want to do is disrupt the income flow which is obviously what has happened here.

What are you trying to do ATM?
Best,
Duncan

I run a overclocked Q9650 in a Asus Maximum with 8 GB of DDR2 Two Asus ATI 4970, four hard drives, two optical, one floppy, and one soon to be two SSDs and a bunch of fans on a PCP&C Quiet 750 and I think I am pushing things when I fire up Crossfire Those GPUs and the overclock pull a lot of watts