I ordered a quiet 910 last month at Provantage and it was put on back order. Now I am notified that the manufacturer has cancelled the product. Funny thing is that neither Newegg or Provantage have much PCP&C inventory, and the ones who have the 910 in stock want a lot of money for them. So I called PCP&C and was told that Provantage and Newegg are no longer buying from them and that yes the 910 was discontinued seven months ago. A new line would be coming out the first week of February which includes a 950 watt but so no prices have been made available yet.

The whole thing feels like a business that is in trouble, maybe going under, or was sold to somebody who is planning on capitalizing on their rep. So Greg, you are still solid on Seasonic?... there seems to be mixed reviews on Newegg Seasonic 850 50 percent great, 25 percent OK but some kind of issue, and 25 percent DOA or a problem.