That's a pretty good program. I bypassed it on my google search since it was not 64 bit, but it still runs.

On 3/15/2010 2:57 PM, Scott Sipe wrote:
A friend recommended Furmark http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/

I've used it once...seemed to work well.

Scott

On Mar 15, 2010, at 1:05 PM, James Boswell wrote:

Quake 3 isn't going to stress a modern card particularly well?

I'd have thought Far Cry 2's benchmark would have been a better stress test.