Day after day, I'm getting more and more confident that I indeed had a bad card. This card seems rock solid, even though the driver may be not be perfect (not that I've noticed any problems, mind you). I'm not looking forward to trying to convince HIS that I have a bad card and to issue me an RMA. The pain of that process almost makes me just want to take the loss....sad I know...but pain is pain.