Changed the View from Plain Text to Simple HTML.
Lower sub-panel is gone and pix now appear embedded.
Sheesh!
Duncan

On 03/27/2010 20:15, DSinc wrote:
My isp is ATT. They use Yahoo as their email support/provider.
Recently, after an extended local ATT outage (7 hours), I decided to log
into the web-based ATT/Yahoo portal. Shocked I was.
Somehow 22 HWG emails were living in my "Spam" folder!
I got them released to my "Inbox" and have now seen them (finally)
locally via TBird. 1-DOWN!

The scary part is that I was driven through a blizzard of coding choices
about MY Yahoo email. I do believe that I have now stupidly dorked
something up!

All of my current email that contains embedded pix now come as a
text-only sub-frame, and, a new lower sub-frame that contain the
embedded pix.

I'd like to reverse this but do not know HOW?
YES, there was some argument about "sharing" my "pix" with EVERYONE.
I chose NO ONE!
Ideas? Suggestions? Solutions?
TNX,