Wired for all workstations, servers, and devices/appliances (ie: TV, blu-ray
player, Dish receivers).
WiFi N for laptops
WiFi G for phones/other that don't speak N

Wireless is great for any device you don't want to be tethered on, but
nothing beats the performance, security, and reliability of good old
fashioned twisted pair.