hehe...Ok, Duncan.

Just curious, though...what do you mean by "few too many strong hot-spots"? Are people in your 'hood leaving their wireless networks open? I can see my neighbors networks, but they all appear to be secure. I think the providers are making sure they setup the customers with secure networks, but it's no telling how hard the passphrase are...

But I do think someone can still sniff your keystrokes...unless your keyboard itself is "tempest" then one can make a trip to radioshack to see what top secret stuff you are typing.

best.