Yes, you are relative to the lock punks. But even regular Wifi security can defeat them.

In the defense industry common PC components have to be locked down again stray RF because spies in parking lots can sniff signals...even those on wired keyboards. I used to work inside a small room with 1-foot metal walls on all sides. Heck, even football coaches use this tech to keep opposing teams from sniff playbooks! So, if your stuff is that important... :)

Anyway, not trying to talk you into anything. Keep doing what you're doing, man! Be happy!