That one, and the larger, faster, 160GB version, are the only ones I'd
consider buying right now. I've seen a truly shocking number of OCZ Vertex
(Indilinx-based) drives fail in various ways, and while the new Sandforce
controller in the Vertex 2 and others looks really impressive, being bitten
by the Indilinx makes me shy away from first designs.

For what it's worth, I have two 80GB Intel G2 units in RAID0 on my home
workstation.

Disclaimer: My sample size is fairly small, with around 45 Vertex drives and
around 35 Intel G2 drives.