Interesting piece here on the Intel SSD:
Sequential Access - Read up to 250MB/s
Sequential Access - Write up to 70MB/s ????? SLOW ??????

Kingston SSD V+ series. Newegg has a 64GB for $180 that has nice read
AND write speeds.
Sequential Access - Read up to 230MB/s
Sequential Access - Write up to 180MB/s

Have I misinterpreted the data and or the importantance of sequential
access write up speed? What do you feel on the Kingston SSD V+ series?