If you set a task defrag, screen saver defrag, or tried to run it as a limited user that might cause this.

On 5/27/2010 9:45 AM, DSinc wrote:
Thane,
Couple of questions please............ :)
I have installed MyDefrag v4.3.1 on two clients (one is c2d; other
Barton2500+). Install went well.
But, on each install I was prompted via 2 "cmd" windows to give up my
UserPassword. Odd? I did, but now I wonder if I've yanked my shorts down???
Lastly, the defrag visual window will take some getting use to. Mine run
at "1" for now. I guess I appreciate all the "zoom" views, but I don't
know when I will need to try and dig down to an individual set of HD
sectors.
But, damn! MyDefrag is really fast! Nice. Still testing....... :)
NO! I have NOT yet read the doc file(s)..... This is the HWG; right?
Duncan