Thane,
OK. That makes more sense ATM. Yes, I do understand "scheduled tasks". ATM I have none, yet. Whatever, good ole' jmaccraw always does have pearls of wisdom; once I can do some reading to comprehend the "pearl." LOL!
It is all good here. Thanks.
Conversions are done. Backups in process......
Best,
Duncan