At 01:45 PM 27/05/2010, DSinc wrote:
Thane,
Couple of questions please............ :)
I have installed MyDefrag v4.3.1 on two clients (one is c2d; other Barton2500+). Install went well. But, on each install I was prompted via 2 "cmd" windows to give up my UserPassword. Odd? I did, but now I wonder if I've yanked my shorts down???

Are you running as an adminstrator? If not, you'd probably need to upgrade your rights to install, which is probably what you were seeing.

Lastly, the defrag visual window will take some getting use to. Mine run at "1" for now. I guess I appreciate all the "zoom" views, but I don't know when I will need to try and dig down to an individual set of HD sectors.
But, damn! MyDefrag is really fast! Nice. Still testing....... :)
NO! I have NOT yet read the doc file(s)..... This is the HWG; right?

I'm using the 6 month option.