Duncan,

No, not yet. I'm looking for a deal on the Netgear. Thanks for your comments to back up John's.

Anthony

On 7/19/2010 1:53 PM, DSinc wrote:
Anthony,
Did you buy a NAS?
Best,
Duncan

On 07/17/2010 13:45, Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
Thanks for the comments on the Netgear.  Those features mean a lot to
me...quiet is indeed important. Are these all capable of 1000Mbps?
Currently my printer is wireless but I might be willing to use the
server in a NAS.