OMG! The HWList of old.......... :)
The bad news is I understood all of it!
Suspect Lopaka is up to tweak again!
Yes, know the PC term is "Problem Solving."
LMAO!  Thanks all.
Best,
Duncan

On 08/27/2010 22:14, Bryan Seitz wrote:
The cisco console cable should be 'rollover' afaik.

Also see:

http://www.jneuhaus.com/serial/index.html

Best bet might be a 'mod tap' where one end takes rj45, the other has a db9
where you take a tool and arrange the pins
as needed.