Today, somebody gave me their old laptop. Actually, it is not very old at all, it was purchased new in 09 a little over a year ago. It is a HPG70-463CL which is laptop with a 17 inch screen designed to be parked. The had it on the floor while moving their furniture and stepped on the LCD which pretty much killed it. The computer itself works fine plugged into a an external monitor. I see where I could buy a new screen for around 120-150 but how difficult is it to replace? Anybody recommend where to buy a screen, and any tips of replacing this one ... thanks.