On Monday 20 September 2010 18:15:43 Winterlight wrote:
> At 08:21 PM 9/18/2010, you wrote:
> >You can normally find a screen for about 60-100.
>
> how can you identify the right screen ... I assume on Ebay . by part
> number?

In my experience HP have used several different part numbers for the
same size panels.  Though I have to confess that I have an Acer machine
that should have a 15" inch panel driving an 19" panel from a desktop
display.  I was surprised that all the connections were identical on
both.  So I suspect that a similar size panel with similar connectors
would work.

--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.