Thanks Anthony,
Actually, not certain where I am ATM. I am still a bit freaked out. I suppose EPB (Electric Power Board) was serious about building out the "Scenic City" area to showcase a Giga-bit networkgrid. Sure, I know EPB didit mainly so they could control all the new modern power distribution and switching equipment they installed to provide better QOS. I guess I'm confused still. If EPB can and has done GBit, what is stopping other major metro areas from doing the same thing? Sure, money, equipment, vision, dedication, whatever. At EPB, TN I have Harold Depriest sitting at the top of EPB; and, Harold risked a bit and said, "Let's make this so!"He pulled it off. Thank you Harold.