Jeff,
TNX for your share. I understand. No problem; I will find a new primary vendor of toys.
I know Amazon and Provantage. Fine.
I will survive. I was asking about Tiger Direct.
Duncan

On 05/02/2014 18:58, Jeff wrote:
I've been with them since the 90's, also, and have had, generally, very good
service from them. They have never been setup to give support of any kind
and have very little knowledge, through CS, of specifics of their products
other than what is published on their sites. They, normally, will tell you
that right up front. I use Amazon, too, for many products. I have purchased
items from Tiger Direct in the past and have no complaint concerning them. I
only used Provantage once, mostly because they are too expensive, and had
good service.

Hope this helps, Duncan.

Your six is clear, just rest the nose on the horizon and enjoy the sunset.

                                                  Jeff

Friday, May 02 2014, 15:38:02

I use all the above...Amazon, Newegg, Provantage. I have been using Newegg
since the 90s and they have been very good to me when they have made
mistakes, or I've had a problem. But I am always looking for price and
reliability... Newegg is one of my vendors that does that for me and has
been easy to deal with.... although I hate getting stuck with state taxes!