From: hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of DSinc
Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 4:20 PM
To: HWG
Subject: [H] Query?

I have fired NewEgg.com. My Newegg account has been 'blocked' per
mutualagreement. Zero future use.
They caused me way too much Customer Service grief. The bottom line was
linked to 'invoices.'
Fine. My last order was 3/3/14(ordered/received/done). I will work on having
them delete/erase my data from their servers.
Not expecting a happy result.

Does anyone have any GOOD or BAD to share about Tiger Direct, Inc.???  I
believe they are located in Miami, FL, or, there abouts. I can still use
Amazon.com, and/or, Provantage (and pay more).
Thanks,