Dang, how much ram would you normally be using without that limitation?

I've noticed that some virtualbox VM's have issues on ryzen but others
don't. Can't run any XP SP3 VMs but all my linux VM's seem to work fine.
Hopefully next version of virtualbox fixes this. Not a biggie just
something I noticed. I'm not gaming at the desk so this is more for work
related projects, some video editing and conversion, and general
multitasking.

lopaka