DId a little overclocking and my ryzen runs stable at 3.9GHz but will crash
under a heavy load with anything higher. I've got the memory timings
aggressive too. I ended up getting an evga closed loop cooler on sale for
$59 a couple weeks ago. Put 2 120mm red LED fans on it and a bracket to
mount it

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9X3HY1/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://97.84.98.104:81/projects/ryzen/cooler.jpg

lopaka