would be interested also, while my domain is only for a club not happy with big daddy

fuf

On 1/30/2020 1:29 PM, Winterlight wrote:
I have been with Godaddy for over two decades.  But ever since Godaddy went public the company has been on a downward slope as far as user value is concerned.  Over a period of time they have uped their prices and removed their benefits and customer value. In the last couple weeks it took three different tech support agents to figure out and solve a problem with my hosting account. They created the problem when they moved my account  from one server to another, and just let me hang for a month. The first two calls were with incompetent agents who should be sent back to school.  The third and final agent knew what he was doing and yesterday quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. But my hosting account did not work properly for a month, not to mention the time I spent on the phone with support. A month can be devastating to a business.

Today I got an email notice that one of my domains will loose free email next month. In fact ALL free email accounts will be gone. They are staggering turning them this year so they don't get hit by millions of people all at once. Even domains that have paid hosting accounts loose their free email accounts and will be required to pay $60 a year for EACH user name. I have eight user names on my hosted domaine!

So now I am looking for a place that has an established reputation to move my accounts which is going to be a big hassle.  To that end I am thinking Network solutions. They provide a 1000 email users with hosting... just like Godaddy use to do. They seem to offer more for less although I fear they will eventually follow suit with Godaddy.

Anybody have experience with Network Solutions or any thoughts on what is happening with Godaddy?