Always been a Lian-li fan but the current generation does not impress me ( I still use ODD 5 1/4 drive bays) NO IDEA WHY !

My 10 tear old B-25F broke some parts on the top panel not replaceable (fixed with epoxy but not happy)

plus it is old and no support for AIO closed loop systems and ventilation could be batter , ordered a Be Quiet dark base 900 (no window, bling does not make it go faster plus my skills at wire management are lame) :)

was just curious what the pack likes these days, as the wolf used to say, power is in the pack :-D

fuf