I have my gaming PC in something that looks a lot like this. The only
difference is that mine has a little flip door on the front with USB and
firewire ports underneath. Everything inside the case is layed out just
like that one you posted. It works really well for HTPC/Gaming. Mine has an
older i7 CPU and a GeForce 1080 video card.

lopaka