We moved my 8 core ryzen and mobo into this case for my son a while back
and I really like it. It's got closed loop water cooling, plenty of fans
and pretty quiet too.

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Computer-Chassis-Pre-installed-CA-1D5-00S1WN-00/dp/B00PDDMN6S

Since I built my custom computer desk with all the mounts inside, I don't
use computer cases any more :)

lopaka