ok, im nobody ... bt please tell me:
 is it just a plan off you to create this alternati ve thing or did someone
wlready start?
 which peolpe are involved in the projekt any bigletter names on its title?
 ...how much of the code must be handwritte, in which language?
 does the language you write a vm in make any sense, i mean, it it important
if you write it in c or java, plz make me wiser
 thanks so far - xJnkNa